Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Promise

Alright so last week in Young Womens my teacher Sister Sundburg told us of a pact that she and her siblings made before her brother left for his mission. It was that no matter what at least once a year they would all get together. 

I would love it if we could do this too! To make a pact, a promise, that no matter what we will always be able to get together at least once a year! I don't know what you guys think of that,I hope that you like it! ;) Because I really like it and I hope that we would be able to see each other all together more than once a year, but I know that's not totally an option right now,but hopefully someday it will be! Love you guys <3

3 comments:

  1. I love that idea. I'm pretty sure that Christopher and I have talked about this on several different occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I was hoping we could get on a 'every 5 years' sort of thing. Just, you know, so we don't get tired of each other... ;)

    ReplyDelete