Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mind boggling stuff...

Sorry that I've been the worst about updating, but lets be honest, we all have been haven't we? (Curse you Instagram!!! ;)

Anyways, moving on... I know that this question has been bouncing around in all of your heads, "What ever happened to Hercules?" Well I can tell you!

This hunk:


Is this guy: (blue trench coat)


I hope that you all have seen ARGO. If not we WILL be having a screening of it while we are at the beach house (count down 47 days)!! Mr. Tate Donovan [aka Hercules] is one of this captives playing "director" in this amazing, heart racing, captivating true story that I won't bother giving the details on because you should all know it. And if you don't I'm flabbergasted and you must read up on it immediately.

So know you know my ever exciting news and can continue along with your wonderful lives.

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. She blogs! And hey, I HAVE been keeping up on posting over here thank you very much ;)

    ReplyDelete