Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ditto

Okay I do realize that I'm kind of spinning off of Carly's Web Wednesdays--okay I am--but I never post it on Wednesdays and these are just fun funny things I want to share with you guys.

I feel like it's my way of saying, here's how I'm procrastinating studying at college--enjoy!

Would you like some grapes?
Jumper or Climber?
Seminary = success?

PS: did you know that you have to be "invited" into the seminary teaching program at BYU? Not applying, inviting; you take a few courses and they look at you and if you're worthy, they "invite" you... does anyone else sense a fraternity/sorority thing here or is it just me?

Wisdom Teeth High Expectations
Some nice additions to the nursery I think. Think about it.
All it takes is one letter to make all the difference
This explains perfectly what we have all felt
and lastly, nostalgia

and something to keep in mind as Carly and Kristin enter the next stage:


sorry... I couldn't resist.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That duck video was trippy. Also, I may have watched the two sequals...

    Aaaaaaand I'm going to recommend that Kristin doesn't check this until after this little dude gets here... due to some of the explicit bagel-related imagery... :)

    ReplyDelete