Tuesday, July 10, 2012

बाद में देखें तो आप!

(That is 'see you later!' in Hindi because in Fiji they have 3 official languages: English, Fijian, and Fijian-Hindi, interesting, no?)


So......
Good-bye!
See you later, alligator!
After awhile, crocodile!
In an hour, sunflower!
Maybe two kangaroo!
Gotto go, buffalo!
Adios, hippos!
Chow, chow brown cow!
See you soon, baboon!
Adieu, cockatoo!
Better swish, jellyfish!
Chop, chop lollipop!
Gotta run, skeleton!
Bye-bye, butterfly!
Better shake, rattle snake!
Our school day now ends,
So good-bye good friends!


I won't be gone forever, but I'm gonna be gone for awhile. Just wanted to let you all know that I love you and that I will miss you very much!


And don't worry, it's been pounded into me to take pictures!!


Love you all 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment