Monday, July 30, 2012

Home Sweet Home


Well I'm home!! These past 2 weeks have been amazing for me. I've truly grown in more ways than one and I can't wait to tell all of you about it!

So everyday I'm going to post a plethora of photos and attempt to show all of you how amazing and life changing this trip was for me. But FYI these photos don't even begin to express how amazing this trip was or even scratch the surface of what I have learned. But still, they're fun photos. :)


These guys were singing for us at 5AM!!

Now here is Waya Lailai Resort (it means small waters). This is where we spent our first weekend in Fiji and it is everything you imagine Fiji would be: beach, paradise, swimsuits, jungle, the works.



the resort.....










Sitting in a hammock on a beach in Fiji; does it get better than this? I think NOT!!


the beginning of our treacherous yet beautiful hike in the jungle....










I made it!!!


doesn't it look like a bear and a gorilla?!!

So that was just a snippet of my first weekend in Fiji. But besides those 2-3 days I never saw the beach again while I was in Fiji. Well I never got in it again anyways and Fiji didn't stay paradisiacal. I got a very good look at the real Fiji and it's very filthy, very 3rd world, but I feel in love with it all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment