Monday, October 15, 2012

Español?


So it seems that Spanish teachers and I have a little bit of a misunderstanding of some kind. I seriously must have some disease that affects Spanish teachers. In the staff room there's probably a picture of me saying: WARNING DISEASE CAUSING AGENT, REPEAT DISEASE CAUSING AGENT!!! You may wonder why I say this? I say this because last year my Spanish teacher decided to leave us for around 6 months, due to family issues and the like; so my substitute teacher felt more like my teacher and my teacher more like my substitute teacher. Kinda weird, but seriously what are the chances of it happening again?

Well this year I had my Spanish teacher, Sr. Moreno, for seriously, a week. ONE WEEK!! I have had a sub ever since, that's been what, over a month now?! And he's not coming back as far as I or anyone else can tell.

Basically I don't think that I was meant to learn Spanish, but at this point I don't think any of the French or German teachers would take me in considering my reputation.

Sincerely,

Sick in Spanish

No comments:

Post a Comment