Sunday, September 29, 2013

Future in Disney?

So today I sang in Sacrament meeting for Tyler Whitaker's missionary farewell. I sang "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" and suffice to say it was very moving, I was holding back tears at the end.

Well tonight at the Whitaker home for his farewell I was talking to Sis. Whitaker and she gave me some interesting news: her brother works for Disney and is very high up; in charge of their Tokyo, China, Anaheim branches and so on. Well, he heard me sing, and he LIKED ME!!! Sis. Whitaker went on to say that he is the "Simon Cowell" of the audition process, but he's not the final word, he sends you up to the final word. So I mean he's like almost the final word, right?!

I'm just so happy that he really liked me!! This could be my connection!! I'm so excited it's not even funny!!

So Disney? Yes?
YYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment