Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Disney Easter Eggs

Not going to lie, I'm loving being a Senior, there are some definite perks:

  • getting a parking space IN the parking lot
  • little to no homework
  • classes have become more discussions than lectures
  • more freedom
  • ditch days - DISNEY days
I fully admit it: I was at Disneyland on Thursday, not school! And thing is, about half my teachers know and none of them cared!

But I wanted to share some of these less seen views I found, my own "easter eggs", of Disneyland:

Walking through Frontierland - It was only 20% full in both parks - that is not a sight you see everyday! 

The Haunted Mansion & Splash Mountain 

New Orleans Square 

Tarzan's House 

"Coming around the river bend..." 

Mark Twain Riverboat 

Matterhorn Bobsleds 

Tomorrow Land - Space Tours 

Frontierland - tip of Big Thunder Mountain 

Main Street & Tomorrow Land

Class of 2014 Mickey ears!!!

And lastly, 
I'm convinced that on less populated days ALL characters come out! We saw:
  • Mary Poppins
  • the Fairy Godmother
  • Flynn Ryder
  • Rapunzel
  • Belle
  • Pluto
  • Donald Duck
  • Goofy (twice!)
  • Daisy Duck
  • Minnie Mouse
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Snow White
  • Russel (UP)
And yay, good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment