Thursday, July 3, 2014

This is Water

Reporting from Brigham Young University, your newest cougar, Brooke Leigh Tobler!!
{insert raucous cheers and loud applause}

Well, I've done it y'all, I have flown the nest and begun my individual journey. Its crazy to think, I know it's weird for me, I can't begin to think how weird it must be for the rest of you, that I'm in college! I mean to me BYU and college were always the end goal and what I strove for, but I never fully imagined myself here. College was what the big kids did. I watched all of you go through the stages and the life changes, I was just an innocent bystander who cheered you and supported you here a little and there a little. So now that it's finally my turn, my life has kind of rocked!

So far college life is amazing!
classes - amazing
people - great
BYU - fabulous

I've been here for just under two weeks and already I've spent more time in the library than all my four years at Trabuco combined!
{Albeit I never really used the library, but still!}

Anyways, just know that your lil sis is doing fine, just trying to find her way in a brand new world.

And here is a video from my Study Skills professor that I just really loved:


Love you all, hope life is treating you well,
much much love,
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hey welcome back to the blog-o-sphere! I'm glad college is the best :) I knew it would be! And that video is pretty awesome to give you a perspective on real life - your study skills professor sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete