Thursday, January 12, 2012

Diet or Starvation?

So some of you may or may not know that I am currently on a diet. Thanks to this "enriching" experience I'm really starting to realize how much food surrounds me in my everyday life:

1. we did a Nerds candy lab in Chem, and then we got to eat them
2. my friend brings ice cream sandwiches to share with everyone
3. while reading a short story in English we are given a full description of a wonderful breakfast, toast, bacon , eggs... torture!
4. we're watching Castle where Ryan is on a diet/cleansing thing for his wedding and they do a full on close up on Chinese food
5. donuts in seminary
6. passing kids with popcorn in Target and getting hit by a wave of buttery goodness as I pass them
7. watching Mom and Dad eat stir fry while I don't
8. eating a protein burger, it may be IN-N-OUT but it's not the same, hamburger, onions, and tomato in a lettuce wrap, sad

need I go on!! I'm seriously day dreaming about food!!

As painful as it is, I am 1/3 down with my diet and have lost 5 pounds! And the really good news is that the day we come up for skiing is my last day of everything with this diet and I can really eat!! So something to look forward to! But may I just say that, it's really hard to be good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment