Sunday, January 22, 2012

what i HATE more than anything in the world!!!

Right now I'm incredibly jealous that all of you have already gone through your finals week because mine is next week and I'm freaking out!! More than anything I'm just freaking out for my AP Euro final and it's my first one to boot! At least I get it over with first, that's the only upside. I know that they're not a major deal, but they are and I'm stressed and supremely jealous that you guys aren't stressing over these silly tests right now and I am. Plus right now I'm really mad at myself for having 7 classes because 7 finals is a lot, even if 2 of them are Aerobics and Drama. Well now I'm off to study... some more! Hope you all enjoy your final free week, I'll be off cramming for my Spanish and Algebra 2 final! 

1 comment:

  1. I hope that your finals went well today. I'm sure that you did great on them.

    ReplyDelete