Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Getting Ready for Girls Camp!!

So this year for Girls Camp I am a YCL (Youth Camp Leader) and I'm soo excited!! I want to make this camp really special for my girls and me and my other YCLs have some big things planned. But here are a  few of the things that I've done for Girls Camp:




A sign to go outside of our cabin door that has all the girls & YCLs names on it that are in our cabin.


A little name plate that the girls can hang by their beds so everyone can get to know everyone's name.
(The stake mixed up all the girls in the stake so it is possible that the girls don't know each other, thus the name plates. And I don't know any of them either, so this way I can learn their names!)



And journals and flower pens that I made, you know for journal time.




And finally the megaphone. The theme of Girls Camp is Arise and Shine Forth, but it will also go well in the morning when we are yelling/singing at them "RISE AND SHINE AND GIVE GOD YOUR MORNING GLORY!!!!!" over and over again.  :)

Girls Camp here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment