Tuesday, June 26, 2012

San Francisco

So sorry that this is months late!! But I was uploading pictures from my camera and I realized that I never uploaded my San Francisco pictures from Spring Break. So without further delay, may I present San Francisco:


Out Flight was delayed, and thus the wait began....
(but at least I got the bulk of AP Euro homework done!)

China Town:




The Scream by Munch, do you recognize it? And the Picasso?








Seriously could their eyes be any bigger?!?





We saw Willy Brown, San Francisco's last mayor, here while Mom and I had lunch!

Pier 39:




Those are walruses there.
& it wasn't foggy, the windows of the boat were just REALLY dirty!








Did you know that Nana and Papa (AND Mom) knew the man that was the architect of the Transam building? (It's the pointy building on the left) 








If we lived in San Francisco I would want to live in this neighborhood! Too bad it's expensive and parking is hard to come by.

And that was our stay at San Francisco, it really was very nice and I can't wait to go back some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment