Sunday, June 10, 2012

summer...

Sorry that I've been so bad about regularly posting, I'll try to get better I promise! But in my defense I have been busy, all though I know that all of you have been terribly busy too. But I just wanted to make the announcement that I'm heading into the last 4 days of Sophomore year and am heading into the beginning of my Junior year!! Can you believe it? And my 17th birthday is in 2 months almost to the day!! And two more years and I'll be a college freshman, hopefully at BYU, Provo (fingers crossed). 


But in other good news, guess who got a 105% on her Organic Chemistry test? This girl!! And I have an A in AP Euro!! It's been a good year. :)


Well Summer is nearly here and with that all sorts of wonderful things such as spending time with all of you at some time or another in the next 3 months. Love you all!!




2 comments:

  1. WOAH. Wait, you're turning SEVENTEEN this summer?? There is no way that is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that you can't turn 17 for at least another year or two.

    ReplyDelete